Which occupation should be added to the ASEAN community apart from the seven profession provided ?

By / เข้าชม 2067 ครั้ง / 0 ความคิดเห็น / จาก[ ห้องบทความ ] 2013-4-11 15:12:24

เชิญสมัครเข้าร่วมเป็นสมาชิก Homework เพื่อเข้าถึงเนื้อหา ได้อย่างสมบูรณ์

คุณจำเป็นต้อง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ เพื่อดาวน์โหลดหรือดูไฟล์แนบนี้ คุณยังไม่มีบัญชีใช่ไหม? ลงทะเบียน

x
Which occupation should be added to the ASEAN community
apart from the seven profession provided ?

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, especially to the board of judges. My name’s Chalermrat Chandranee. I’m a matthayom 4 student from Debsirin Nonthaburi school. The topic I picked is very interesting. It’s “Which occupation should be added to the ASEAN community apart from the seven profession provided ?”
          You wanna know my opinion “Which occupation should be added to the ASEAN community apart from the seven profession provided ?” alright ? I think this is very interesting and very difficult question too. Firstly, I’d like to give you some information of the ASEAN and their 7 profession provided, for someone who didn’t know. Do you know what does the word ASEAN means? ASEAN is the Association of Southeast Asia Nations. It’s a geo political and economic organization located on Southeast Asia.
          ASEAN is the place where all ten countries come together to make a better life for people in each countries. Together as ten we’re stronger and can do a lot more than one country alone. So we need all ten countries to make our region safe.
          Due to the “Mutual Recognition Arrangements : MRAs” from ASEAN summit 9th on Bali Island, Indonesia. They define some of the important professions to freely transfer them around ASEAN community. There’re Surveying Qualifications, Medical Practitioners, Dental Practitioners, Nursing Services, Engineering Services, Architectural Services and Accountancy Services. True, all of them are very important for our citizen, but who said there’s no other important profession, apart from these ? or is there someone who know what they are ?
          In my opinion, almost of those professions they’ve given us use the science and mathematics knowledge. Why not the art or social study or the others ? I believe that this occupation is very important, too. It’s lawyer. How important is lawyer ? I’ll describe.
          The word Lawyer can cover several meanings.In general sense it is someone who is trained in Law at a University. Mostly the graduated in Law is also licensed to practise Law before the Courts as an Advocate and can come eventually in the conditions to be appointed as a Prosecutor or Judge.
          Many people are not familiar on how to deal with lawyers. Odds are, they are not sure what they are supposed to do or how much will be the cost. More than just problem solvers, a lawyer can help prevent problems from even coming into fruition. While most people seek the aid of these legal eagles only when problems arise, it would be wise to have a lawyer to provide you with all the legal you need. Certainly, before the problems happen.
          In the extensive society like the ASEAN, we’ll meet a lot of people who come from different countries, and we don’t know them before or just once. Do you trust the one who you meet at first time ? Could you see their eyes and then predict what they’re thinking ? No. Could you believe the eyes language from their mind and then sign your name in very important contract ? No. Lawyer can be your advicer. This is why I think this profession is important and should be added to the ASEAN community apart from the 7 profession provided.
          I’ve already told you which profession should be added apart from the 7 professions and all reasons that cause me to think like that. And what about you? Do you agree with me ? Thank you very  much for your attention. I hope you’ve learned something from my speech. Once again, good morning.

บทความโดย เรียวใบไผ่

0 ความคิดเห็น

โหมดขั้นสูง
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | ลงทะเบียน

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ตอบกระทู้ ขึ้นไปด้านบน ไปที่หน้ารายการกระทู้